Jess Amendola, Nationally Known SUP Yoga Instructor, Brings Teacher Training Immersion to N.C.’s Lake Lure from Oct. 26 – 29
We have more news from Jess Amendola and her first teacher training in North Carolina!
For the first time in North Carolina, yoga expert & instructor Jess Amendola will bring her popular Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga Teacher Training Immersion & Certification to the beautiful Lake Lure. On October 26-29, Amendola will set up for four days of interactive instruction and certification for SUP Yoga Center teachers.
Amendola is the founder & owner of SUP Yoga Center in St. Augustine, FL. She is a BOGA Yoga Pro ambassador, ACA Instructor, ERYT-200 Yoga Instructor Trainer, and certified SUP Yoga Instructor. Amendola has practiced yoga for 14 years and is thrilled to bring her teacher training to North Carolina, “After having many requests to come to the North Carolina Mountains, we felt that offering our training as a retreat style in the fall on beautiful Lake Lure would be absolutely magical.”
I’ve personally been to Lake Lure and this truly is a beautiful setting for her teacher training, which is coming up very soon!
In Amendola’s trainings, attendees will learn and perfect paddleboard strokes and techniques, safety and rescue skills, and adapting a yoga practice to the water. The course includes access to SUP-Yoga-Center-signature sequences, all equipment (Boga Yoga Paddleboard, Sawyer Paddle and MTI Personal Flotation Device) and 25 Yoga-Alliance-approved CEUs.
Amendola adds, “We spend about half of the course directly on the water and the other half indoors with SUP Yoga Center teacher manuals, in an interactive class setting.” Participants can join for training only or lodging included for a retreat-style experience. The Teacher Training Immersion includes:
· Access to official SYC Level 1 and Level 2 Flows.
· SUP Yoga Center Official Teacher Manual.
· Extensive Practice in Safety & Rescue Skills.
· Daily SUPY classes.
· Yoga-Alliance-approved Continuing-Education credit hours.
· Paddle Skills training with ACA certified instructor.
· SYC Official Teacher Certification. Official SYC certified teachers are required to be present for the entire training, CPR/First Aid-certified, and minimum RYT200 (or equivalent). Applicants will still be accepted for those who do not meet all of the requirements, but a certification will not be granted until full completion.
· Goodie bag.
· Healthy snacks and lunches at favorite local spots (included in cost).
To keep up with the latest news, photos & videos from Amendola, please follow on Instagram @jessamendola or visit www.supyogacenter.com.
Photo credit: Jess Amendola