Is Ireland on your bucket list?
Consider joining us on the Journey to Ireland if Ireland is at the top of your travel list for 2018.
We only have 2 spots open. Here are the details.
Our journey begins in Dublin on October 23 for 1-night, then on to County Clare for 2-nights, County Cork for 2-nights, County Wexford for 2-nights at a Wellness Retreat nd our final evening is in Dublin.
Spiritual & Sacred Tours:
Trinity College Library and the Book of Kells exhibition and Christ Church Cathedral.
Ancient and Sacred sites including Hill of Tara, NewGrange and the early Christian site at Clonmacnoise and more.
Breathtaking Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle (will you kiss the Blarney Stone?!), Blarney Woolen Mills, Cobh (last port of call of the Titanic), and County Wexford.
Our Journey Includes:
– Transfers on arrival and departure by private coach
– Sightseeing per itinerary in a luxury coach with an experienced Irish driver/guide
– Accommodations in rooms with private facilities for 8-nights
– Irish breakfast daily
– Two hotel Prix Fixe dinners (welcome and departure)
– Entrance fees to the following attractions: Trinity College/Book of Kells; Christ Church Cathedral; Hill of Tara; Bru na Boinne Visitor Center and NewGrange Passage Tomb;
Cliffs of Moher; Blarney Castle; Cobh Heritage Center
(Please note that some sites on our Day Tours do not charge a fee and are not listed here.)
– Porterage of one piece of luggage per person at each hotel
– Hotel service charges and tax
** Last Minute Offer – Contact Donna asap **
Tour cost: $1799 per person (double occupancy) *
*Single Supplement: add $455
Airfare is not included.
A valid U.S. Passport is required.
Contact Donna Adinolfi at 757-880-6983 or email@example.com
Secure your space now with a $500 (per person) deposit!
Airfare to Ireland (to be purchased separately), tips and gratuities, meals that aren’t reflected on the itinerary.
** You will want to leave the U.S. on October 22 to begin journey on Oct. 23.
Photo credit: Donna Adinolfi